Fortnite: Season 7 Week 9 challenges
It’s time for another round of weekly challenges in Fortnite and things are still looking a bit frosty.
It’s Week 9 already in Fortnite, and it won’t be long until we’re treated to another in-game event to wave goodbye to Season 7. In the meantime, let’s take a look at the Week 9 challenges.
You can also check out our guide on where to find the secret Battle Stars and Banners, including how to unlock the Prisoner skin.
These challenges haven’t been confirmed yet and are subject to change.
- Hit three trash bins with an Icepuck (0/3)
- Use a Sneaky Snowman (0/1)
- Complete three timed trials with the X-4 Stormwing plane (0/3) (HARD)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Shotgun Eliminations
- Eliminate opponents at Junk Junction or Retail Row
- Stage 1: Land at Retail Row (0/1)
- Dance at three Named locations (0/3)
For the staged challenge, you’ll have to land at Retail Row, then Frosty Flights, Haunted Hills, Shifty Shafts and finally Dusty Divot to complete it.
Fortnite Season 7 Weekly challenges
There are plenty of challenges to be getting on with in Fortnite Season 7 and here’s how to complete them:
- Week 8 Challenges
- Search between a mysterious hatch, a giant rock lady and a precarious flatbed.
- Week 7 Challenges
- Visit all Expedition Outposts
- Destroy flying X-4 Stormwings
- Week 6 Challenges
- Search Chilly Gnomes
- Week 5 Challenges
- Dance on top of a Water Tower, Ranger Tower, Air Traffic Control Tower
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato, and an Encircled Tree
- Week 4 Challenges
- Launch fireworks
- Stage 1: Search the letter ‘O’ west of Pleasant Park (0/1)
- Week 3 Challenges
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match
- Search between three ski lodges
- Week 2 Challenges
- Play the Sheet Music on pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (HARD)
- Week 1 Challenges
- Dance on top of a crown of RVs
- Dance in different forbidden locations
The post Fortnite: Season 7 Week 9 challenges appeared first on VG247.